Empowering Women & Girls
Fight for women’s rights as a volunteer abroad. In many countries, women are marginalized and are often raised without the ability to speak up. They’re discriminated against in various areas with many women never receiving basic education. Without the opportunity for skills development, women and their families end up in a continuous cycle of poverty.
We believe that education is the key to change. When you join one of our women’s rights volunteer opportunities, you’ll promote gender equality in communities and empower young girls and women as a volunteer abroad.
Help support and educate local Tanzanian women coming from challenging backgrounds on how to better support themselves through business opportunities and ways to make a sustainable income. Working with a women’s project for single mothers and widows to become trained and independent.
- Run skill development classes for local women.
- Promote gender equality among children at schools and in the community.
- Raise awareness about the importance of women’s empowerment.
- Enjoy trying out Tanzania and Africa cuisine, with meals and beverages.
Explore Tanzania National parks, Game reserves, Tradition and Culture, Mountains, Lakes, Water falls, restaurants and Hotels.
- Volunteer must be over 18 years of age at the beginning of the program
- Volunteer must speak English
- Volunteer must represent a recent criminal background check THV
- Volunteer must have adequate travel insurance